Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Temporary Leave and Toothbrushing

So, I realize I have not posted in forever. I'm sorry. There's this thing called life. I think it hates me.

Anyway, I'm now going into desperate writer mode, hoping to get through a tricky part of Horizons before Christmas. So, much as I hate to, I'm going to have to put this blog on hiatus. I'll be back on January 7th at the latest. In the meantime, Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, etc. etc.

And to round off this admittedly lame post, here is a picture of me brushing my teeth, which totally freaked me out when I found it on my sister's iPod. (I mean, really? WHY?)




Also, Happy Birthday to my mother, who turned Very Young one week ago.

And I get my braces off on Valentine's Day. Please give me bubble gum. Thank you. I will now stop stalling and go write. Thank you for putting up with me. I love you. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts here. Or your cookies. Really, anything you feel like sharing.