Monday, July 11, 2011

Insert Witty Title Here

So. I had my blog post for today all planned out, and written out, and even posted. And then I realized that there were pictures of me holding someone else's babies in it, and that I had to check and make sure it was okay to post those pictures. So here I am. Posting. With no cute pictures to distract you from the really obvious fact that I have nothing to say.

Um. Well.

It's all summer's fault. I hate summer, you know. With the bugs and the pollen, I'm stuck lying on my couch day after day, taking allergy medication and littering Kleenex all over the house. I've been making the most of it. I've been plotting and scheming intensely over the weekend, and I've done a lot of outlining and file-sorting and a lot of other things that really don't matter to you.

So what does matter to you? I'm really open to suggestions. What do you wish this post were about? What should my next post be about? Suggest a title, or a subject, or ask me a question ... anything.

If my next blog post isn't interesting, it's your fault.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sarah, that's awful that you have allergies in the summer. Summer is one of my all time favorite seasons.
    Here are some blogging starter ideas:
    My biggest pet peeves are...
    When not writing, I love to...
    My favorite summer memory is...

    You can take or leave those suggestions. I just thought I'd throw some ideas out there since you asked. However, what you've posted so far has been great. I love these little glimpses into your life. I feel like I'm getting to know you better.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts here. Or your cookies. Really, anything you feel like sharing.