Friday, July 1, 2011

Maybe Later

I know, I know. I promised I'd write a post about procrastination today. But, well … I really ought to shower. And check my Facebook. And doodle in a notebook, and read the archives of a gazillion blogs, and name all [character's name omitted] and [character's name omitted]'s children. (They're going to have eight. And only the two who are actually ALIVE in the SERIES are named. Poor dears.) After that, I don't really know what I'll do. But I'm sure there will be something, and I'm not going to get around to writing that post today.
Maybe tomorrow. Or next year. I don't know.
It's not my fault! Mom hasn't personally made me cookies that taste good yet. Until she's fulfilled her bargain, I really can't be productive. (She keeps making excuses, like 'I have to clean the house'. Seriously. Like she wants to clean the house.)
Now I'm going to go eat breakfast. Healthy breakfast, with no sugar and … ooh. Is that pie I smell? Never mind.

7 comments:

  1. Haha. :) I have the same probably. There should be a solution shouldn't there! Maybe if we made each other REALLY good cookies. Maybe that could solve the problem?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that I should make a poem for you about what you desire...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I have a question for you: Can't you just procrastinate your writing to clean your room, so that I can use your computer? I really like that idea, and I'm sure that you do too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charity, I actually have not been procrastinating too bad today! Perhaps I'll get around to writing that post, after all! :) And yes, I would appreciate really good cookies. And a poem about what I desire. (A best-selling series, if you please.)

    Megrat, I'm doing the dance scene. Leave me alone. You'll get to borrow it someday.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts here. Or your cookies. Really, anything you feel like sharing.