Friday, November 18, 2011

In Which I Make Strange Noises

EEEEEEEEE!!!

AAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

AGGA AGGA AGGA!!!

In case you don't speak Totally Incoherent ... I just finished a book. Or, well, I almost finished it. There is an epilogue, but that hardly counts. And, because I am totally geeky and shameless right now, I am going to post a video of myself. Wearing no makeup, with writing hair. But overflowing with awesome and strange noises.



(Gah! Off to write the epilogue now!)

Update: It is 12:30 AM. The epilogue is complete. I have no strange noises left.

3 comments:

  1. She really did shriek/eek with excitement all day. It got kinda annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched it without sound Sarah and you kind of looked like you had Parkinson's disease. Get better soon Dear. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah!

    WE BOTH MAKE SQUEALING NOISES!!! :) I'm not the only strange noise maker in the family. That makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts here. Or your cookies. Really, anything you feel like sharing.