Monday, November 7, 2011

Misery

Remember that time when the first week of NaNoWriMo was ending? Remember how I was over a thousand words behind, but I worked all morning and almost caught up? Yeah, I remember that.

Remember how I then went to seminary, then came home and did my math (ugh)? Without even being told? And remember how my mom said I could have a cookie when I was done?

Remember how I finished my math and ran upstairs to collect my cookie? Remember what I found when I opened the cookie jar? Crumbs. I found cookie crumbs.

That was the day my world was destroyed in fiery burning chaos. The day ... when there were no cookies.

1 comment:

  1. No cookies? I would be in eternal misery even if I went to Heaven. Goodness gracious. When I read that part about no cookies, my stomach dropped. I felt like throwing up. I felt hot. I truly feel for you Sarah. My emotions are extreme.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts here. Or your cookies. Really, anything you feel like sharing.