Thursday, February 23, 2012

A Million Bajillion Pictures

Good news! Yesterday, I woke up. That's good news all by itself, but here's even BETTER news -- I felt good.

To celebrate, I wrote 2,000 words. Then I went back to bed.

Now, today, I still feel good. And so I present ... (dun dun dun) ... ALL THE PICTURES.

Yes. All of them. We will start with the road trip.


ROAD TRIP: DAY 1

We had to get up at 4 AM to make our flight.
Apparently I thought the occasion justified photographic evidence.



Dallas-Fort Worth was also totally rocking
the Escalator to Heaven. You can't really see
it in the pic, but this thing is HUGE. I nearly
missed my flight riding it.
The Dallas-Fort Worth Airport had this totally
awesome mosaic on the floor. Had to take a picture.



Best thing about US airports? The pretzels.
I LOVE THEM.


We got authentic Greek food in Austin. I was dubious
at first -- that brown stuff is CAULIFLOWER! -- but I
tried it and loved it. Very different.




ROAD TRIP: DAY 2

This was the day that illness struck with a vengeance.
I had a streaming nose and a splitting headache, but
I was going to see Carlsbad Caverns if it killed me.


So worth it.


And I got in some driving time. Roadtrip = Success.


MY BIRTHDAY:

Alas, I have no pictures of this event. Rest assured that it DID happen. I turned seventeen.
It was pleasant.



THE END OF BRACES:

No more metal! I celebrated by eating lots
of thing and wearing footie pajamas.

MOVIE EXCITEMENT:

I'm currently very excited for three movies.

Girls with bows will always have a special place in my heart.
Redheaded girls! Yay! (Also, Dr Seuss! Yayer!)
Redheaded girls ... with bows?
June 22 cannot come soon enough.


That brings us to the end of the million bajillion pictures. I will be back soon. WITH WORDS.

1 comment:

Feel free to share your thoughts here. Or your cookies. Really, anything you feel like sharing.