Thursday, October 13, 2011

I Have Joined The Mad Ones

Some of you may have seen that my mom has started a blog. It's called 30 Minute Madness, and it's built around a daily writing prompt, to which people must respond in, you got it, thirty minutes.

I have been enjoying reading the contributions of others, but until today, I hadn't given one of my own. Now I have. Click on this link to read. There may be a little Kaz ...

P.S. You should follow the Blog of Madness. You should also follow mine if you haven't already. It will give me warm fuzzies. Which are ALMOST as good as footie pajamas. But not quite.

1 comment:

  1. So glad to have you onboard, Sarah. Thanks for the moniker. Mad ones. There are days when your little brothers might agree that it's appropriate.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts here. Or your cookies. Really, anything you feel like sharing.