Friday, October 14, 2011

Ramblings

So, I really really meant to write a coherent blog post today. But then I got up at seven AM. And then I went to school. And then I did social and math and seminary and I made freezer meals and I ate pumpkin pie and I went to a friend's sixteenth birthday party dance. My thoughts have been reduced to this:

Dancing is fun. My feet hurt. Do your feet hurt? I think I strained a muscle practicing my jazz splits today. I approve of pumpkin. I think everything should have pumpkin in it. Except ravioli. That's just gross. But maybe it's not. After all, I thought eating apples with cheese was gross until someone made me try it. Then I cut my finger open trying to make myself MORE. I ought to think of something witty to write on the blog.

....

PINEAPPLE!!!

To distract you from this embarrassingly pointless post, I shall post a picture of how I feel right now.




Goodnight, all. I hope you dream of kittens in pineapple hats. And that you wake to pumpkin pie. (Best breakfast ever.) (Seriously.)

3 comments:

  1. Most adorable kittens. I lurves them. Also, the discussions: we haz had them. So I really have little to comment on, but I thought I'd comment on anyway 'cause 'Comments make [you] happy.' And I 'like to make [you] happy.'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, the above comment was made while thinking that teh Ramblings and the Loss and Links posts were one post. If that helps make more sense.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah yes, that does make more sense. And ...

    I know! Don't you just want to squoosh them?! I miss having kittens around. I also miss babies. Also, I miss you. And thank you for commenting.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts here. Or your cookies. Really, anything you feel like sharing.